Madeleines are small types of cakes that have shapes and patterns similar to shells. They have special pans used to make them, known as madeleine pans. These pans are flat and usually have dents with the shapes of a shell so that the cake can get the shape that is in the dents. You can assume that a madeleine pan is similar to a muffin pan. The difference is the shape inside the dent. Considering their function, madeleine cookie pans are not always available in every home.
When deciding which pan would work best for you, you need to find one that is not only strong but also sturdy to avoid any denting or distortion of the pans. They usually hold to the cookies tightly, which is why most bakers using madeleine baking pans will use oil or some flour to make the release easier.
However, you will find that sometimes a baker has to hit the pan against the counter to remove the cakes from the pan, one more reason why a sturdy one is perfect for you.
So, which are the high-quality madeleine pans in the market? We have created a list of our top pans in the market after considering a list of very important factors. Below is a list of the top products in our market. Read on!
USA Pan Bakeware Nonstick Madeleine Pan
USA Pan Bakeware is responsible for some of the best, high-quality pie pans in the market. However, is it possible for them to create a madeleines pan that will compete with the French Bakery pans? Well, USA Pan Bakeware has more than 50 years of experience in different manufacturing and design processes of bakeware. That means that they have been able to observe the international cuisine and adopted some American craftsmanship to create some amazing French designs.
This pan is among the best in nonstick tech. it features an Americoat cover that does not contain any PTFE, BPA, or PFOA. That is a coating that might be hard to beat. This coating does not have any chemicals. Instead, they use an aluminized steel coupled with some silicone to create a smooth exterior.
The aluminized steel is quite popular for several reasons, including its ability to heat up quickly and cool at the same speed. It is also extremely durable. These are factors that will make the difference when you want to remove the madeleines from the tray.
- + Free of PFOA, PFTE, and BPA
- + The aluminized steel heats and cools faster
- + The nonstick coating is made of silicone
- + It features a lifetime guarantee
- + The pan also has 16 well in total.
- – The more you use the pan, the more its color becomes iridescent.
CHEFMADE Madeleine Cake Pan
If you are sure that you will not make these cakes regularly, you should purchase the Chefmade pan. It has amazing features that include its shape and delicate ridges that will transform any cake into a festive cake. It has a champagne gold color that you will love extremely.
Each of the wells has a width of 2.5 inches. Additionally, it has a depth of 1.3 inches to create some pristine and plush cakes. The entire pan measures 10.5 inches by 7.1 inches, quite adequate to fit inside a toaster oven. You can make amazing treats in small spaces.
The coating is made with silicone, just like the previous item, which means that it does not have any cases of PFOA and PTFE. You can have some peace of mind when you are baking your treats. It is also made with carbon steel with a thickness of 0.8 mm. That will allow it to heat up quickly, reducing the overall baking time.
Cleaning up the pan is also easy. You can easily clean it with some soapy warm water. Make sure to dry it completely before you store it.
- + The carbon steel construction will increase even distribution of heat
- + It has a versatile use, which means you can use it for jellies and chocolate
- + It is oven safe to the temperature of 428 degrees Fahrenheit
- + It does not require much butter as most recipes do
- + Great for a single person or small family
- + Free of any chemicals.
- – Most recipes will require around two pans
- – It is not the traditional madeleine shape.
YumAssist 2 Pack Madeleine Pan
This black classic madeleine pan features twelve cups. The pan was initially brought to the market in 2019. It features a nonstick coating to make the release of cookies much easier.
The pan features a heavy-duty carbon steel construction. It is a reliable and durable choice for a pan.
However, this pan does not have as strong construction as some of the competitive choices in the market. There are chances that it might bend when subjected to adequate force.
Cleaning is made easier because of the nonstick coating. You can easily clean it using a dishwasher or simply wash it with your hand using some water.
The nonstick pan is purchased in two packs. That way, you can have an easier time storing it once you are done baking and cleaning.
- + Cleaning is a breeze with the nonstick coating presence
- + The quality of the pan allows you to make amazing cookies
- + It is quite affordable compared to most options in the market
- + You will not have a hard time removing the cookies because of the nonstick coating
- – Since the pan is quite thin, it tends to burn the cake or cookie
- – The dents are quite shallow and lines are not defined well.
Bellemain 12-Cup Nonstick Madeleine Pan
This amazing 12-cup madeleine pan is made using a heavy-duty carbon steel material. That will ensure that it is strong enough to maintain its construction and appearance. Therefore, your madeleines will always come out looking great. It will resist any type of bending or warping and will continue preparing some amazing cookies for a long time.
To be honest, some pans will genuinely take a long time to heat up and eventually end up warming up unevenly. However, this might be the best madeleine pan because it only takes around 12 seconds to heat up completely. It prepares 12 cookies and cakes at a time, which are all cooked evenly. You will boast of their appearance for sure.
The nonstick coating that the pan has will make it easy to clean up and releasing the cookies will not be a problem.
It is dishwasher safe. Therefore, when you think that you want to clean it thoroughly you can easily put it inside a dishwasher.
- + The nonstick coating ensures that you will not have a hard time removing the cookies
- + It has a really strong construction for longer use
- + Clean up is a complete breeze because of the coating
- + It can prepare at least 12 delicacies at the same time
- + It is dishwasher safe.
- – None.
Chicago Metallic Professional 12-Cup Nonstick Pan
The Chicago metallic madeleine pan can conduct heat evenly and faster due to the aluminized steel construction. The heavy-weight steel construction ensures that the distribution of heat will bake all the cookies evenly.
The nonstick coating is made with silicone. It makes it easy to remove the cookies from the pan once done cooking. After that, cleaning is a breeze. The nonstick pan will prevent any of the cookie materials from sticking, which means a bit of soapy water will be adequate.
The pan is also dishwasher safe. If you do not want to clean it with your hands, you can easily put it in your dishwasher and that will be adequate. Nevertheless, it is highly recommended that you avoid using a dishwasher and clean by hand instead. That way, you will have a long-lasting pan that will not lose its integrity over time.
- + The nonstick coating makes it easier to remove the cookies once done
- + It features a construction that improves its distribution of heat
- + It is dishwasher safe eradicating the need to clean by hand
- + It has a strong construction making it durable.
- – The dents might be a bit too small.
OAMCEG 12-Cup Heavy Duty Madeleine Pan
If you are looking for the best madeleine tray, this might be it.
This pan’s heavy construction ensures that it is durable enough to go for the long term. On top of the heavy construction, this pan has a nonstick coating that prevents anything from sticking to the bottom. That way, the pan will release the cookies easily after they finish cooking.
The same nonstick coating will also make it easier to clean the pan. You can therefore choose to wash the pan by hand or easily wash it using a dishwasher.
However, that is not all you will enjoy with this pan. It can make more treats such as chocolate, candies, or shortbreads.
- + The nonstick coating makes it easier to remove the cookies once done cooking
- + It is thick and the distribution of heat is great to ensure even cooking
- + The edges are neat and defined properly
- + It comes in two packs
- + It is versatile.
- – It should not be exposed to temperatures higher than 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- – It is not durable and can bend easily.
Webake Nonstick Madeleine Pans
Each of the cavities on this pan has a capacity of 1.6 oz. It has two pans, each of which has 6 cavities. The dimensions of the entire pan are 10.2 inches by 7 inches by 1.2 inches. It is made using some reliable carbon steel material that has amazing heat conduction.
The pan can be used on a wide range of appliances, which means that it is probably the best madeleine pan. You can easily use it in a microwave, an oven, a freezer, a fridge, and a dishwasher.
IT is a durable appliance and can be used to make other treats such as jello, coffee, or other amazing treats.
You are guaranteed perfection once you purchase this bakeware with 24-hour customer service.
- + The item includes two pans that will be adequate for a larger family
- + The material has superb conduction of heat
- + The appliance is quite durable
- + It is versatile in use.
- – None.
Caketime Silicone Madeleine Pans
This package features two pans in total. Each of the pans has 11.6 inches by 6.7 inches by 0.78 inches.
The silicone is food grade and is free of BPA, which means that it does not have any chemicals.
What’s more, it can withstand high-temperature levels up to 446 degrees Fahrenheit and is, therefore, safe to use in an oven, a microwave, a freezer, as well as a dishwasher.
The pan is nonstick and can release the cookies without a problem. You simply use your finger to pop them out from beneath.
The manufacturer offers you a 30-day money-back guarantee, showing their confidence in the product.
- + The pans do not have any chemicals and will not affect your health
- + The pan is nonstick, which makes cleaning easy
- + It can go in a range of appliances
- + It is appealing to the eye
- + It has a unique design
- – Some people find it to be too flimsy.
We have reviewed great products to help you narrow down your options. It is important to consider your preferences before choosing so that you can have bakeware that will not disappoint you. Get the best madeleine tray today!
Also read: 7 Best Pan for Flans Reviewed
Now I’d like to hear from you.
Did I miss one of your favorite madeleine pans?
Or maybe you have a question about something.
Either way, let me know by leaving a comment below right now.
Also, if you find the information in this post to be useful, be sure to share this post with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest!
1 thought on “Best Madeleine Pan Reviews”
I love Madeleines. Thank you for this post. Really informative.